Monday, November 01, 2004

Correction: Osama endorsed "Anybody but Bush"

I made some mistakes in my analysis of ObL's latest statement on Saturday. I didn't realize I was reading a small excerpt from a 18-minute speech. I thought I was reading the whole thing. Oops.

First off, I'm less sure that he knows what's going on in America. He may be a subscriber to the New York Times, but it's more clear that somebody sent him a copy of Fahrenheit 9/11 (and he actually fell for the all of the lies).

Also, apparently a key word from his statement may have been mistranslated by most media sources. He should take a hint from the Unabomber and Michael Moore and release his propaganda in plain English.

I'm just glad that I'm voting for the candidate that ObL is trying to scare me into voting against. It's clear that Bush is the candidate that terrorists like the least. And his strength on national defense is why I like Bush the most. I would've voted for Bush before this statement came out, and I'm not letting some wannabe movie star dissuade me.

No comments: