Sunday, August 29, 2004

Serenity: the Firefly Movie

In the fall of 2002, there was a wonderful television show called Firefly. Only 15 episode were made, but each one was a work of art. I watched every episode from the first episode one aired to the last one aired. I bought the DVD set went it went on sale. I've watched each episode repeatedly, and I haven't gotten bored of them yet.

Universal Studios is currently producing a new "episode" (actually it's probably more like three or four episodes). It's called Serenity and it's going to be great! The planned release date is April 22, 2005. Find out more information by becoming a Browncoat.

Update: 11/23/2004

Serenity Delayed Is Not Serenity Denied. The release date for Serenity has been pushed back to September 30, 2005, but I'll still be there. Ostensibly, this will benefit the film since it will have less competition than the crowded late spring and summer calendar.


No comments: